19 Jan Using RSHO™ Liquid to Make CBD-Infused Butter Coffee
The fuel for an uncountable number of hack-a-thons in Silicon Valley, butter or “bulletproof” coffee has been touted as a high calorie – high energy alternative to your typical morning cup-of-joe. Here we show you how to make this popular drink powered with CBD hemp oil.
Butter or “bulletproof” coffee is a combination of brewed coffee, MCT oil like our Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) liquid, and unsalted grass-fed butter. This low-carb, high fat coffee is regarded as a metabolism-boosting beverage and can easily be made using our RSHO™ liquid. This recipe will provide you with a full serving of 31 mg of CBD by replacing the MCT or coconut oil used in most recipes with our MCT-based RSHO™ CBD hemp oil liquids.
- 1 tbs of unsalted, grass-fed butter
- ¾ tsp of RSHO™ liquid (serving size may be adjusted for preference)
- 1 cup of hot brewed coffee
- Brew coffee per your coffee maker’s instructions.
- Add brewed coffee, butter, and RSHO™ liquid to blender. Blend until thick and foamy.
- Add any additional flavorings or sweeteners, like cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, or Stevia.
Since butter and water (coffee) don’t mix well, simply stirring the butter into the coffee with a spoon won’t be effective to blend the ingredients. You will want to use a blender to fully integrate the butter and oil into the coffee. When ready, your CBD-infused butter coffee should have the airy consistency of a latte.
However, you don’t have to make butter coffee to add CBD to your morning routine. Our CBD hemp oil liquid can be stirred into any prepared coffee beverage for an enjoyable, CBD-infused start to your day.
Read about more creative ways to include RSHO™ liquid in your diet here.